1. Morgan Freeman, Bruce Almighty (2003)
Talk about the right voice! It only makes sense Freeman’s tone would work well for a film. In this movie, they give an ode to Psalm 23rd. The 77256 is a code for (PSALM) and the 23rd Street.
2. Graham Chapman (voiceover), for Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
The photo of God in this film is late 19th-century cricketer WG Grace. Quite the epic beard might I say.
3. Alanis Morissette, Dogma (1999)
This whole movie would have flipped 180 degrees because Emma Thompson was originally casted in this movie. However, she had to decline due to her pregnancy.
4. Charlton Heston (voiceover) , The Ten Commandments (1956)
The joke was if this movie flourished, big thanks to Cecil B Demille’s directing talent. If it flopped, God didn’t like it. Welp, the rest is history because God let it be a hit film.
5. Whoopi Goldberg, A Little Bit of Heaven (2011)
You know what’s also awesome?Whoopi did a voiceover of God-like character in the film “It’s A Very Muppet Christmas Movie.”