Flying sure isn’t what it used to be, and most of the time you don’t have a choice to pick First versus Business Class. It’s a pain to sit in the center of a three-seater as plane make seats smaller and smaller. For those of us who have never had the chance to appreciate the advantages of flying business class, here is what you’re missing. (Note that everything is dependent upon the carrier, however as a rule, most airliners have raised the prices on business class to the point paying to upgrade isn’t worth it. Having more space, potentially better help and better food are the biggest contrasts now.
That said, here are some great facts that will leave you amazed.
9. All that space is mine? Unwind, there’s a lot of room!
8. My carry on doesn’t go overhead? No, it fits easily, and I can get to it at whatever point I need it without having to navigate over my seat partners.
7. What, my shoes have their own spot? A nice compartment for my shoes, so I don’t need to wear them the entire flight. Just remember, keep your socks clean.
6. Pleasantry kits and it’s free? That’s right, socks, skincare items, toothbrush and toothpaste and hair item all for you.
5. The seats do what? They lie flat, and in addition I get my own bedding! I’m in paradise.
4. An individual movie setup? An enormous touchscreen TV that runs well known shows and movies! Do I rest or stare at the television? Big decision!
3. There’s a menu? We have choices? That’s right, a multi-course dinner…with options!
2. Wine, champagne, liquor?! Loosen up with a glass of wine before settling into luxury.
1. Do I smell croissants? The best flights will have these and even some fresh squeezed orange juice, espresso, toast, and jam. What a great way to wake up and enjoy the rest of your flight.